To submit a nomination:
1. Please describe in not more than 300 words (in a Word or PDF document) why your company is deserving of your chosen award category.
2. Go to the online nomination page, complete the form and upload your document.
Please complete a separate nomination form for each award category you enter. We will email you a confirmation of nomination within three days of receipt.
1. Supporting material should include company reports such as climate, sustainability or integrated reports. Please also provide any additional reports that you consider relevant to support your entry. This should be sent in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your company name and the award category in the subject field of each email.
2. If you would like to share online information, please include login details or links within the Word / PDF document.2. If you would like to provide a product trial or live demonstration, please include login details / instructions on the Word document.
3. All submitted material must have been originally published since 1 January 2022.
We may get in touch with you requesting further information after nominations close. Electronic files can be sent to email@example.com.
The closing date for nominations is Tuesday 28 February 2023.
We will email you a confirmation within three business days of receiving your nomination.
If you require more information about The ESG Investing Awards and the entry process in general, please contact +44 (0)1483 573150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.