BNP Paribas Asset Management has published its 2021 sustainability report.
Highlights of the report include actions by BNP Paribas AM that it has :
• Continued to integrate ESG into its investment processes, representing EUR 330.5 billion of AUM
• Extended its proprietary research methodology to have sustainable indicators for more than 13,000 companies globally
• Voted at more than 2,000 general meetings and opposed 33% of resolutions, focused on corporate climate lobbying, board diversity and executive compensation
• Enhanced its commitment to aligning its investment portfolios with the goals of the Paris Agreement by joining the Net Zero Asset Managers initiative (‘NZAM’)
• Published its biodiversity roadmap, to integrate the challenges of preserving natural capital into all of its investment management activities
• Classified 81% of its open-ended funds in Europe as Article 8 or 9, according to the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (‘SFDR’).