DuPont has published its 2022 Sustainability Report detailing its ESG progress and actions to achieve its 2030 sustainability goals.
Highlights of the 2022 report include:
- Reduced Scope 1 & 2 greenhouse gas emissions by 10% vs prior year.
- 15% sourcing of renewable electricity through renewable energy credits.
- DE&I performance above benchmarks with 26% gender diversity and 34% ethnic diversity of DuPont senior leaders.
- Safety performance in the top 25% of peer companies for Total Recordable Incident performance and Process Safety Tier 1 and 2 incident rates.
- TCFD Index for climate risk assessment and reporting.
- Reduced waste by diverting 1,230 metric tons of material from landfill and upcycling into higher value applications resulting in a 52% increase over prior year.