CBRE has released it 2021 corporate responsibility report that details the company’s ESG impact for the firm’s stakeholders.
- A commitment to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2040—10 years ahead of the goal set by the Paris Agreement
- Registering and benchmarking 5,941 buildings (346.9 million sq. ft.) to EPA’s ENERGY STAR program
- The implementation of 3,235 energy efficiency and decarbonization projects
- Global charitable donations totaling $20.2 million (including employee donations)
- The issuing of $2 billion in financing for sustainable projects through green bonds/notes
“Driving progress on ESG issues not only drives positive outcomes, it’s also a business imperative. Our annual report highlights how we deliver exceptional results for our clients while also focusing on our company’s role in creating positive impacts for people and the planet,” said Bob Sulentic, CBRE’s president and chief executive officer.