Eaton Vance Management has announced the launch of a series of ESG equity strategies.
The series is offered by Calvert Research and Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance, and invests in stocks with leading ESG characteristics as determined by Calvert. The strategies are:
• Calvert U.S. ESG Leaders
• Calvert Tax-Managed U.S. ESG Leaders
• Calvert Global ex.-U.S. Developed Markets ESG Leaders
• Calvert Tax-Managed Global ex-U.S. Developed Markets ESG Leaders
• Calvert Global Developed Markets ESG Leaders
• Calvert Tax-Managed Global Developed Markets ESG Leaders
• Calvert Emerging Markets ESG Leaders
Calvert says the investment process has three primary components: stock selection, portfolio optimization and corporate engagement. The strategies seek to use corporate engagement to strengthen how portfolio companies manage material environmental and social exposures and governance processes and to enhance investment returns. All strategies are co-managed by Jade Huang and Chris Madden, portfolio managers at Calvert.