To submit a nomination:
1. Please describe in not more than 300 words (in a Word or PDF document) why your company is deserving of your chosen award category.
2. Go to the online nomination page, complete the form and upload your document.
Please complete a separate nomination form for each award category you enter. We will email you a confirmation of nomination within three days of receipt.
For research and ratings categories
1. Please provide three examples of your work to support your entry. This should be sent in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your company name and the award category in the subject field of each email.
2. If you have an online service and would like to provide access as part of your entry, or if you would like to share online information, please include login details or links within the Word / PDF document.
3. All research and ratings samples submitted must have been originally published since 1 January 2019.
For products and listed companies categories
1. If you would like to provide material to support your nomination, for example marketing literature, presentations, reports and/or archived online demonstrations, links may be provided in the Word document. Alternatively, electronic files can be sent to email@example.com, quoting your company name and the award category in the subject field of each email.
2. If you would like to provide a product trial or live demonstration, please include login details / instructions on the Word document.
For all categories
You may wish or need to send company literature to enhance your online entry and this should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept hard copy documents.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 29 November 2019.
We will email you a confirmation within three business days of receiving your nomination.
If you require more information about The ESG Investing Awards and the entry process in general, please contact +44 (0)1483 573150 or email email@example.com.
ESG Investing reserves the right to edit or shorten entries where the word count is exceeded. This may impact the strength of the nomination. In addition, ESG Investing may decide to change, split or reduce award categories if the number and quality of nominations justifies this measure. The announced voting results are final – ESG Investing is not obliged to enter into any discussion regarding the results.